Fox Robotics Internship Programme
Our objective is to allow interns to gain working experience
Robotic Software Engineer – Internship
Senior robotic engineer
Fox Robotics Ltd is looking for a passionate, talented and dedicated individual to succeed in the field of robotic software development.
The role of the robotic software engineer will be to assist the senior robotic engineer on the development of software for our robot and collaborate with the web application and AI developers across the software development life-cycle.
The role will include occasional mechanical design work in CAD and working with the electronics engineer on the hardware and software of embedded systems.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a new start-up company where the right candidate will play a pivotal role in the development of our first product and the introduction of new technologies into the market.
- ROS (Robotic Operating System)
- Front-end web development (NodeJs, ReactJs)
- Proficiency with Linux (Ubuntu)
- Embedded programming
- Computer Vision
- Front-end web design
- Software automation such as Git and Jenkins
- CAD (Solidworks preferred)
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Great attitude towards learning, team work and self-improvement
- Enthusiastic about research and robots
What We Offer
- 25 days holidays in addition to English bank holidays
- StatutoryPension scheme
- Regular team building events
- Constant in-job learning opportunities
- Companionable working environment
You must have UK residence or UK citizenship to apply for this job.
Send your cv to email@example.com